Today's the first time in 3 whole entire months my mom - a very busy woman mind you - took me out shopping, just the two of us. Isn't that great?! Hehe... This is how the great day started out. Very contrary to how it ended XD. My dad came home round one-ish after getting back my results from Camilla, my mentor, and they started lecturing me again - as usual. Then I was wallowing in my pool of self pity when my mom offered to go shopping. I was seriously depressed and reluctant okay, but after she asked, like, 3 times, she gave up and MADE me go out. I had a dental appointment, then she took me shopping. We walked the whole of Shaw Centre, the across to Wisma where we had cake and coffee, (still not having bought anything except some sashimi, toffee, cake, and some mocha ice blended which ended up unfinished.) and finally to Takashimaya where she bought three pairs of shoes for moi (2 pairs of heels and a pair of Nike max air that I fell in love with), Seafolly swimwear for her - who's going to Redang island after all with her sis, and Giordano polo tees. Plus all the itty bitty extras on the side like icecream, dinner, chocolate, makeup etc. I think we spent more than $800! OMG. But yea, she's just glad we had fun! I wish we could do this more often... Minus the sulking-over-bad-grades and blowing-a-hell-of-a-lotta-money thing. ;) *hyperhyperhyper* I love my pink shoes!!!
11:56 PM